Friday 6 June 2008

Now its me...


Amitabh Bhacchan......Aamir Khan.....now its finally me!!! How could i be left behind in this new world of blogging? Me who???
No....i'm not any star....just one of millions which India has...an engineering student! Currently studying electrical engg at JU....n dangling midway between 2nd n 3rd year...(can go any way)! The weeks during the sems are really stressful...so after it ended i intended to rest for a week. Then i had big plans for doin project/training...etc.......which turned to be nought....soon the days started to grow long..nothin to do...life is a bore....tried computer games...but they dont interest me after few days. Read a few good books...(Zahir....Godfather..Doctors)...a bad one -Three mistakes of my life...(after reading it seemed the author made four!)...so finally now i have come here in the blogosphere to present my humble opinion......hope to have a nice time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was gr8...